Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Titanium Tinkleberry part 2

It is true. He is a handful at times, but I still love him like the rest.
I still give him my very best.
I really don't mind the stress.
He is a mess, but worth the test.
My life would be less without my new guest.

I am really unaffected that he is more then I expected.
You know, he needed to be protected.
He was being disrepected.
He was subjected and then sadly rejected.

But he is rough and he is tough.
And he tries to beat up stuff.

Yes, he is brash and he is rash with a little sash.
But he is there and he cares.
He often stares and he doesn't share.

He is a wonder to behold.
I'll have him till he's old.
He is priceless to be sold.
Soon he'll listen when he's told.
He is just a pup.
So young. So bold.
And fortunately worth more then gold.

GE Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment