Monday, October 14, 2013

The legend of a Solider

As I reflect on the events that have past, I struggle to put into words the unmatched characteristics that make up "You."

The unparalleled mental acuteness of the likes which my eyes have never seen and such a passion for your duty as a solider.

The obvious value you place on life as precious as the sunrise after days of rain.

In conversation, it's as if you read my mind, while you finished the thoughts I haven't thought of yet.

As it is nearly impossible to sneak up on you, it is just as impossible not to feel honored and blessed by the priviledge Of knowing you.

Yet a confusion still exists as to how your life, being what it is, moves on.

You inspire greatness in people who can only expect to achieve an 8th of your wonder.

As I talked with you day after day, I would never know what makes you so exceptional but only how your unconditional love blesses those around you.

May your legacy never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment